This Giveaway is CLOSED
I recently received some Boogie Wipes to review. Boogie Wipes are soft wipes that are made with saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold or allergies. They are extra soft, alcohol, phthalate, and paraben free! They are recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue and are available in great scents such as grape, fresh scent, magic menthol, and unscented.
I have seen many a baby with dried on snot and I have also witnessed the fight and tears they make when they need to get their nose wiped. I have been dreading that day with my son, but it finally came recently. I was very happy to have the boogie wipes for several reasons. First, they were soft and moist so as not to irritate his sensitive skin around his nose when I had to constantly wipe. Also, they have saline in them so they dissolved the stuck on boogies and helped with his stuffy nose! Genius!
Plus, I didn't have to worry about what I was putting against his skin and so close to his nose because it is alcohol, phthalate, and paraben free! That is so important to me!
I definitely recommend these to all mothers, especially for the mothers who have a little one who always seems to have a runny nose or dried on boogies! It can easily and painlessly help your child feel and look better!
Pros: Safe for my baby's skin, easily dissolves boogies, doesn't irritate skin like repeated use of kleenex, hypoallergenic, gentle enough for all ages, moisturizes with Vitamin E, Chamomile and Aloe, great container for stationary use and great travel wipes for on the go.
Cons: the only thing I can think of is that the wipes are a little big and if I didn't have that much to wipe I felt like I was wasting a precious Boogie Wipe - it might be nice to have them a little smaller so I don't have to throw a barely used wipe
Buy It: You can buy Boogie Wipes at the Boogie Wipes website for $3.99 for a 30 count pack or at 40,000 retail locations in the U.S. and Canada including Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Toys R Us, and Babies R Us
Boogie Wipes is being so generous and also sponsoring a giveaway and offering (2) packs of 30 Count wipes (fresh, grape, or menthol - combination varies) to one of my great readers!
Enter here to get a chance to win:
(2) packs of 30 count Boogie Wipes
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end May 12, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won)
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry (must do this one to qualify and before all others!)***
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):
1) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on book on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Write about this giveaway in your blog with a link to this site/giveaway. Let me know you did this in a comment.
3) Become a friend of Boogie Wipes on Facebook or follow them on Twitter and let me know in a comment.
4) Visit Boogie Wipes website and join their Boogie Bunch and let me know in a comment
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Boogie Wipes will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Boogie Wipes for their generous samples for review!