THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Well, folks, we have a new cloth diaper frontrunner!! I have a feeling you will love it too so read on and enter the giveaway for a chance to win your very own!
Bottombumpers Side Snapping All in One Diaper from the Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique is one of the trimmest, most absorbent diapers out there! It is made with a durable waterproof soft outer layer and lined with certified Organic Cotton.
The soakers are 4 layers of Organic Cotton and topped with Bamboo Velour. That is a total of 6 layers of absorbency!! The side snapping diapers help you avoid front bulk of regular diapers and their snap diapers look brand new wash after wash after wash!
Nothing says Eco-friendly like a certified 100% Organic Cotton Lining and snap-in soaker material. Their soakers are also topped with a high quality Organic Bamboo Velour, the softest material they've ever worked with.
Another great feature are the quick dry snap in soakers - the soakers are bi-fold and snap-in for quick drying. All snaps are hidden on the soaker as well.
This diaper also has hidden wing snaps - no more red marks! Bottombumpers keep the wing snaps concealed inside the PUL and lining so they dont touch baby's skin.
One of my favorite parts is the fact that the diapers have been tested and will withstand 16oz+ before leaking. Testing was done on a diaper with no added doubler that was well broken in by being used and washed for 4 months!
And best of all, Bottombumpers are manufactured in the USA. They are made by a small family and select few contracted seamstresses in smoke and pet free sewing studios.
My OpinionRight from the beginning, Beth from Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique was so great to work with! (Thank you, Beth!) Her site has so many great natural and organic products and I loved looking at her vast selection - I know you will too!
Now back to this GREAT diaper! I liked the Bottombumpers diaper from the moment I opened the package! I just knew it would be my new favorite..and I was right!
One of the first things I loved was the super soft bamboo velour soaker. It was sooo soft and I loved that it was going to be against my son's skin!
It was also the first time I used a side snapping cloth diaper...I was a little nervous but...I loved it! It made the diaper less bulky and left less marks! The diaper fit so comfortable on my son and it was so easy to put on!
Once it was on and his clothes were over it, it was as if he had a disposable on - it was so trim on him!!
Best of all, it was made from organic cotton and it was absorbent! I used it right away for his nap and it held up perfectly!
This diaper has all my favorite features and I can honestly say I will be buying more!
I recommend Bottombumpers Cloth Diapers for parents who want a less bulky, easy to put on, side snapping, and absorbent diaper! It has so many great features...but most importantly to me - it was absorbent and did its job..and did it well!
Pros: made from organic cotton, super soft bamboo velour soaker, dries fast, easy to put on, side snaps for less bulk and less marks, very absorbent and fit great!
Cons: I can't think of one thing I didn't like about this diaper - it is my new favorite!
Buy It: You can purchase a Bottombumpers Cloth Diaper for $18.95 on the Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique
Win It: Sweetbottoms Boutique is generously offering (1) Bottombumpers AIO to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Bottombumpers AIO cloth diaper
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end July 14, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won)
How to Enter:
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):1) Become a fan of Sweetbottoms on Facebook - tell me in a comment and leave them a comment telling them The Review Stew sent you!
2) Write about this giveaway in your blog with a link to this site/giveaway. Let me know you did this in a comment.
3) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on the book or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
4) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each
5) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment
6) Grab my Cloth Diaper Event or my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique for their generous samples for review!
Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*