All you eco-friendly cloth diapering mommas out there are going to love this eco-fleece diaper cover! This eco-fleece diaper cover from Winkydinks is the most unique item I have reviewed during this cloth diapering event and one of the most effective! I love it!
Winkydinks is very excited to offer this new line of soakers, made from 89% recycled pop bottles! Fleece diaper covers are great - they are reusable, soft, and super cute. However, some cloth diaper advocates steer clear from them because they are made with a chemically processed fiber...polyester. This fabric made by Malden Mills is made from a yarn that is composed of 89% post consumer soda pop bottles. They perform equal to, or better than, many soakers made from 100% polyester (and only need a single layer to do so), and have an eco-friendly twist to them!
What a great idea!!! When I first saw that this diaper cover was made from recycled bottles, I was so interested! How cool is that???!! I think it is amazing what products they can make from recycled products!
And the best part was how effective it was! It fit him perfectly and there is also room for him to grow too! I use it at night now all the time and it has never leaked! It is so easy to wash (either with his diapers or regular laundry) and dries quickly! It has all the benefits of other diaper covers/soakers plus a little extra peace of mind that it is made from recycled bottles!
I recommend Winkydinks Eco-Fleece Diaper Cover for all diaper covering needs! What a great combination of great quality, great effectiveness, and great eco-friendliness!
Buy It: You can purchase a Winkydinks Eco-Fleece Diaper Cover in the Winkydinks Hyena Cart or Etsy Shop for $11 for small/med and $12 for large/XL.
Win It: Winkydinks is generously offering (1) eco-fleece diaper cover in your choice of size and in either the harvest gold or charcoal color to a lucky winner!
Also...There is a bonus to this giveaway!!!!!!
If we get over 300 entries, there will be a second winner!!!!
The second winner will win a $10 gift code to Winkydinks Shop!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Eco-fleece diaper cover in either the harvest gold or charcoal color from Winkydinks
Ok, here are the rules:1) This giveaway will end August 4, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won)
How to Enter:
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):1) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on the book or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Go to Winkydinks on Hyena Cart or Etsy Shop and tell me something else you would love to get from there.
3) Become a fan of Winkydinks on Facebook - tell me in a comment and tell them The Review Stew sent you!
4) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each
5) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment
6) Grab my Weight Loss Event button or my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment. (If you grab both, that is two separate entries!!!)
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Winkydinks will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Winkydinks for their generous samples for review!
Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*