After I had a baby, my chest has never been the same. I am sure many mothers can relate! Especially if you are breastfeeding, exercising and running can be painful or just difficult!
Well, I have found a sports bra from Kalyx that is perfect for all you mothers and women that really need some good support for those "ladies" of ours!
At KALYX, they believe that when a woman exercises, balls are the only thing that should bounce...
Sports bras designed by experts, their team includes athletes, architects, designers, engineers, reconstructive surgeons and textile developers, created for women, by women, KALYX has created the world's most advanced line of activity-specific encapsulated sports bras. Created with K-FORCE Technology, KALYX sports bras incorporate revolutionary design, cutting-edge construction, and top-notch composition, creating an overall superior sports bra.
KALYX Sports Bras are engineered to work with a woman's body, depending on what type of activity she enjoys and what size bra she wears. Best of all, our activity-specific KALYX sports bras include all the features women need:
* Comfort, support and style
* Ultra-lightweight, quick-drying, luxurious-feeling, environmentally-friendly K-FORCE Fabric
* Extra wide cushioned bra bands to facilitate breathing and provide stabilization
* Adjustable back and front closures for easy access after a sweaty workout
* Extra wide cushioned shoulder straps to alleviate upper back and neck pain
* Ventilated panels to ensure maximum air flow and reduce skin irritation
* Fashionable, feminine and flattering design
I received the Embrace Sports Bra Running Bra by KALYX, the original KALYX marathon running bra. Kiss the bounce good-bye - this bra works great for all high-impact activities and is a great fit for D Cups!
It is made from at least 35% Recycled Fibers and has:
•Unique triple layer of encapsulated mesh cups
•Double layer of side mesh inserts for stabilization
•Adjustable back Velcro closure for custom fit
It was really, really comfortable and really, really supportive! I don't think I bounced very much at all while running! It felt great! There was no pain and I finally felt comfortable while running!
I recommend Kalyx sports bras for all you active women out there! You will never want to use another brand of sports bra again!
Buy It: You can purchase the Kalyx Embrace Sports Bra for $44.00 on the Kalyx website
Win It: Kalyx is generously offering (1) Sports Bra of your choice to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) bra of your choice from Kalyx
Ok, here are the rules:
1) This giveaway will end September 13, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won)
How to Enter:
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):1) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on the book or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Tell me how you found my blog!
3) Become a fan of Kalyx on Facebook - tell me in a comment and tell them The Review Stew sent you!
4) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each
5) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
6) Grab my Weight Loss Event button or my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment. (If you grab both, that is two separate entries!!!)
7) Go to the Kalyx website and tell me which bra you would choose!
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Kalyx will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Kalyx for their generous samples for review!
Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*