Check out the new and exciting diaper from Sage Diaper!
After more than 25 years in the cloth diapering business, they are going to be bringing something new and exciting to the Sage Diaper. This summer, they launched several new products under the name Sage Diaper. They believe it will offer the wisest way to cover your baby’s bottom.
Sage Diaper pride themselves on offering knowledge and experience that will be helpful to new parents as they make their choices and work their way into parenthood. And, even though there is an overtone of seriousness involved, it is also possible to have some fun with this approach and avoid being too serious or pompous in their “Sageness”.
Cloth diapers have come a long ways since Rachael introduced her patented pinless cloth diapering system (Diaperaps) to American families more than 25 years ago. Their new products are the fruits of a year of intensive research, labor and testing in fabrication and design.
Rachael’s goal in developing this line was "Simplicity, Flexibility and Reliability"
I received the One Step Diaper System to review. This diaper is all about Quick and Easy - use it with their Snap It diapers for soft, comfortable waterproof protection. And with its adjustable rise, it's a snap to change sizes.
How It Works : You just snap in the diaper (Hemp-Organic cotton, Micro Terry with stay dry fleece topper or a combo!) and you're ready to go. As baby grows, you just adjust the snap rise to make it longer. The One Step system is designed to give you great absorbency yet allow thorough cleaning and quick drying. There's no folding, no stuffing and no fussing.
•Very Easy for 1st time cloth diapering parents
•One size cover with adjustable rise to grow with your baby
•2 Snaps in the back hold our Snap It Diaper in place so there's never any bunching
•Strong hook and loop closure and laundry tabs so they closed
•Lightweight Knit fabric provides a super trim fit
•Easy to add more absorbency with our specially sized Doublers
•Elasticized leg & waist help to prevent leakage
•Reusable - Machine wash and quick dry
•Color coordinated Snaps & Stitching
I could even use this diaper at night. I just doubled up the inserts and it made it all the way through the night perfectly!
It was super easy to use and I love that it is one size so I can use it all the way until my son is potty trained! It dried easily and washed out great too!
I recommend the Sage Diaper One Step Diaper System for all cloth diapering parents! It is a great beginner's diaper because it so easy to use, but the veterans will love it too because of its quality, quick drying time, and one size!
Buy It: This diaper system is very affordable too! You can purchase the One Step Diaper System for $15.95 on the Sage Diaper website
Win It: Sage Diaper is generously offering (1) Sage One Step Diaper System to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) One Step Diaper System from Sage Diapers
Ok, here are the rules:1) This giveaway will end September 30, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
How to Enter:
***Mandatory Entry - Two Parts***
***Mandatory Entry - Two Parts***
(must do these two parts before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Post a comment on the Sage Diaper blog post: Introducing Sage Diaper
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):1) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on the book or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment (TWO ENTRIES!!!)
3) Become a fan of Sage Diaper on Facebook - tell me in a comment and write on their wall: "I just entered for a chance to win a FREE One Step Diaper System from Sage Diapers! Come check it out and enter for yourself at http://thereviewstew.blogspot.com"
4) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each
5) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
6) Grab my Weight Loss Event button or my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment. (If you grab both, that is two separate entries!!!)
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Sage Diaper will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Sage Diaper for their generous samples for review!
Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*