Are you searching for a healthy cookie that delivers on taste? One that satisfies your craving for sweets without an energy draining sugar crash later? A healthy cookie that tastes decadent, yet one you can indulge in guilt free?
Search no further. Laura’s Wholesome Junk Food is just what you’ve been looking for. Nibble a bite-lette (or two) and I am sure you’ll agree. Their healthy treats are packed with flavor to tease your tastebuds.
All of their healthy cookies came about naturally. What does this mean? This means that each healthy cookie and each healthy cookie recipe at Laura’s WJF arose from a desire to fill the nutritional needs of real people eating real food. The making of each cookie springs from the experiences of Dr. Laura – either from her own childhood, or her experiences with real people facing the challenges of healthy eating. Her philosophy is simple – to make great tasting, healthy cookies that everyone can enjoy. Her wholesome healthy treats are made with the purest ingredients – for instance, they use only non-GMO soy and unsprayed, unsweetened coconut; you won’t find the additive/preservative bisulfite here!
Healthy enough to eat for breakfast, their moist and chewy bite-lettes use whole grains, fruits and natural sweeteners to sustain energy and deliver a filling snack. Vegan, kosher, and cholesterol free, their healthy cookies are the perfect portion size for lunches, afternoon snacks, trail food, and more.
They offer nine tantalizing flavors to choose from: Anna Banana Split, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Xtreme Fudge, Lemon Vanilla, Grandma’s Gingerbread, Better Brownie, Cole’s Cashew and Mint Double Fudge. Their delectable, healthy cookies will please the novice to the gourmet!
For the giveaway below, they are offering the Athlete's Friend Pack. For the active person who enjoys sweets yet wants to put good fuel in their body, the Athlete’s Friend is the perfect choice. Their healthy cookies have been the favorite choice of fuel for many types of work outs and competitions. Whether you enjoy walking, running, biking, swimming or going to the gym, these healthy cookie morsels provide a perfect balance of quality proteins, complex carbs and healthy fats to give you a slow and steady source of energy. They even have triathletes and long distant cyclists using their healthy cookies for training and racing. Savor the nutty, sweet, cashew chocolate chip and the dense, chocolaty brownie. You get about 45 healthy cookies to enjoy. Once you open a tub of 15-25 cookies (cashew cookies are half the size as regular so you get twice as much), you have over 1-2 weeks of freshness in the pantry. Make them last longer by placing them in the fridge or freezer.
My OpinionI can't even begin to describe how delicious all the kinds of Laura's Wholesome Junk Food are! They are so moist, tasty and a perfect little bite! It is so hard to just stop at one! :)
I received a variety of their cookies to try around the time my son had his birthday party and we had a ton of guests over. They found these yummy bite-lettes on my cupboard and before I knew it, almost all the containers were gone! They were a huge hit! My pregnant sister couldn't put them down! :) And my husband finished off what was left! Good thing I tried all of them first! :) My favorites were Better Brownie and Xtreme Fudge - I love my chocolate :)
I HIGHLY recommend Laura's Wholesome Junk Food for everyone! They are healthy, nutritious, delicious, and perfect for snacking or for any meal! I love how you can even eat them as a healthy breakfast!!
Buy It: You can purchase any container of Laura's Wholesome Junk Food cookies for a very affordable $5.99 on the Laura's Wholesome Junk Food website.
Win It: Laura's Wholesome Junk Food is generously offering (1) Athlete's Friend Pack (includes one 7oz tub of Better Brownie Bite-lettes and one 6.5oz tub of Cole’s Cashew Chocolate Chip Bite-lettes) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Athlete's Friend Pack from Laura's Wholesome Junk Food
(1) Athlete's Friend Pack from Laura's Wholesome Junk Food
Ok, here are the rules:1) This giveaway will end November 30, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
3) This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
How to Enter:
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):1) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on the book or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Become a Facebook fan of Laura's Wholesome Junk Food and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win an Athlete's Friend Pack! Check it out and enter for yourself at http://thereviewstew.blogspot.com"
4) Follow Laura's Wholesome Junk Food on Twitter - let me know in a comment
5) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
6) Grab my Holiday Gift button or my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
7) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each
8) Go to the Laura's Wholesome Junk Food website and tell me which cookies you would want to try!
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Laura's Wholesome Junk Food will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Laura's Wholesome Junk Food for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*