I recommend Miche Bags for all women! This is every busy woman's dream! Not every woman has a huge closet to hold tons of purses and now you don't need that with the Miche Bag! Now you just need space to hold as many shells as you want! :)
Buy It: You can purchase all Miche base bags and shells on the Miche Bag website.
Win It: Miche Bag is generously offering (1) Miche Base Bag and (1) Madelynn Shell (shown below) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
Ok, here are the rules:1) This giveaway will end December 6, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (noon) central time.
2) Must include email address in comment/entry to qualify to win (so I can let you know you won) or tell me it is in your profile
How to Enter:
(must do this one before all others to qualify to win)
- Be a follower of The Review Stew on Google Friend Connect (publicly) and tell me you are currently one or became one in a comment below
Extra Entries (Make a Separate Comment For Each!!):1) Subscribe to my feed by clicking on the book or subscribe by email (must confirm address) on left hand side of blog - let me know you did in a comment
2) Become a Facebook fan of The Review Stew - let me know in a comment
3) Become a Facebook fan of Miche Bag and leave this comment on their wall if you would like: "I just entered for a chance to win a Miche Bag! Check it out and enter for yourself at http://thereviewstew.blogspot.com"
4) Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs, Top Baby Blogs, or We're On the Fence - make a separate comment for each
5) Enter any of my other giveaways - see the list on right hand side of blog. Let me know each giveaway entered in a comment (up to 5 entries only for giveaways entered)
6) Grab my Holiday Gift button or my blog button and post it on your blog - let me know you did and the link to your blog in a comment.
Winners will be chosen randomly by Random.org, contacted by email and Miche Bag will send your prize by mail.
* Thank you to Miche Bag for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*