I wanted to use my Babycakes Cake Pop Maker as soon as I received it because it looked so fun and the recipes included in the Instruction Manual sounded so delicious!! I chose to make the Vanilla Cake Pops and it was so easy to do! The recipe is below.
Vanilla Cake Pops
• 1½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup butter, softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• ½ cup milk
• Glaze or coating of choice
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in
eggs and vanilla.
3. Alternately blend in flour mixture and milk into butter mixture, beginning and ending
with the flour mixture.
4. Fill each cooking reservoir with about 1 tablespoon of batter.
5. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a cake pop comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool and glaze or coat, as desired.
The batter was super easy to make and with common ingredients I had around the house. Then once it was mixed, I just scooped it into the individual holes and shut the lid! It was so easy (but a little messy the first time)! Five minutes later they were done and I got to take them out and put them on the handy dandy cake pop holder! I loved that they included all the tools you needed, especially the Fork Tool (for getting the cake pops out) and the cake pop sticks!
My family LOVED these cake pops and I can't wait to use it again and try some of the other tasty recipes!!
Make sure to check out the Babycakes website to buy your very own Babycakes cake pop maker for $24.99.
* I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Babycakes and received a product sample and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.*