Cold-EEZE reduces the duration and symptoms of the common cold including cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing, post-nasal drip and hoarseness.
It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner!
Here are a few things you should know:
- The Cold-EEZE proprietary (zinc gluconate) formula is believed by researchers to interfere with the cold virus' ability to reproduce.
- The Cold-EEZE brand is the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy. (Source: Pharmacy Times OTC survey — June 2010, Page 80)
- Cold-EEZE uses natural flavors and has no preservatives or colors. It is non-drowsy, non-agitating and does not affect blood pressure.
- Cold-EEZE has legions of fans!
For Best Results:
- Cold-EEZE treatment should begin within 24-48 hours of the start of a cold and be used daily until all symptoms resolve. The earlier, the better.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed.
- The recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges per day, which means an 18 count bag/box is a 3-day supply of Cold-EEZE for adults.
- Children 12-17 can take 4 lozenges per day.
- Consult your healthcare professional before giving Cold-EEZE to children under 12 years of age.
- Cold-EEZE is safe to take with most other medications including other symptom relievers.
- Avoid stomach upset — do not take Cold-EEZE lozenges on an empty stomach.
- Avoid citrus fruits and juices, as well as other products containing citric acid, 30 minutes before and after taking Cold-EEZE lozenges, as they may diminish product effectiveness.
- Zinc may interfere with the absorption of minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline as well as Coumadin. Ask a Doctor prior to using Cold-EEZE.
My OpinionNobody likes getting a cold, especially in the summer!
If you have gotten the unforunate cold this summer, you have to reach for the Cold-EEZE! I have always heard Zinc helps fight and shorten colds, but now it has been proved to me by Cold-EEZE!
I love that it has no preservatives or artificial colors but just is a plain natural remedy that WORKS!
I recommend Cold-EEZE for all you unfortunate cold sufferers out there! Grab yourself a box of Cold-EEZE and feel better faster!
Buy It: You can purchase Cold-EEZE for $6.99 from the Cold-EEZE shop or it is also available at many local retailers.