As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have had bad nauseousness in my first trimester - especially when driving in the car! One of the products that has really helped me are the Sea-Bands!
Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.
Instructions for using your Sea-BandsSea-Bands may be used to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness and cancer nausea and vomiting. To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.
My OpinionLike I mentioned above, I really appreciated Sea-Bands in the first trimester of my pregnancy for relieving nausea and motion sickness in the car.
My favorite part is there are NO medications, drugs, side effects or ingredients to worry about - especially while pregnant and everything seems forbidden! :)
It strictly works with your body's natural acupressure points and works to relieve feelings of nausea. For me, it worked immediately. The minute I would feel some nausea coming on, I would slip on the easy-to-put-on bracelets on my wrists and I would feel better - it was AMAZING!!!
The only thing I didn't really like was the way they looked. They looked like sweat bands and I felt like a little bit of a nerd every time I put them on. I didn't really want to wear them out in public unless I had sleeves over them because I thought everyone would think I was on my way to a workout! :)
I recommend Sea-Band for all people of all ages that suffer from frequent nausea, motion sickness, and morning sickness. They really work and they work naturally and without any drugs or medications to worry about! They are easy to travel with, but can tend to look like you are going out to exercise!
Buy It: Sea-Band is sold in drug chains and pharmacies across the world or online at Sea-Band.com
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Pair of Adult or Kids Sea-Bands
If you love this review and my site...