Did you know that newly released data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) finds that levels of triclosan in humans have increased by 50% since 2004? Triclosan is also shown to alter thyroid function, and other studies have found that due to its extensive use in consumer goods, triclosan and its metabolites are present in, fish, umbilical cord blood and human milk.
I have an easy solution and a great company and product that will help you never worry about harmful ingredients in your soap again! Earth Mama is one of my favorite brands and all their products are made with safe and organic ingredients!
They offer four great soaps made with pure, clean, USDA Certified Made With Organic ingredients. We use these soaps everyday to wash my family's hands and we love how foamy they are and how clean and safe our skin is afterwards!
Here are the four soaps:
- Naturally calming Lavender Vanilla Calm & Clean Hand to Toe Wash
- Truly unscented Natural Non-Scents Hand to Toe Wash
- Exhilarating, queasy-busting Ginger Lime Happy Mama Hand to Toe Wash
- Gentle Vanilla Sweet orange Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
They are all safe for even the littlest hands in your house! I love that!
Win It: Earth Mama is generously offering (1) 5.3 oz bottle of Earth Mama's soap of the winner's choice to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Earth Mama 5.3 oz Bottle of Earth Mama's Soap