For Your Bug-A-Boo was created and is operated by a stay at home mom.
The products that are sold include products that they have used on their own son as well as some products that they switched to after learning more about what is in many baby care products.
Their goal is to provide a selection of baby care products that are of high quality without many of the extra ingredients that may be harmful to our babies.
I generously received the All in One Organic Diaper by Imse Vimse.
• All-in-One diapers with a modern design
• Soft and stretchy fabric provides a comfortable fit for baby
• Signature ImseVimse soft leg-gussets keep everything contained
• Soft and adjustable hook and loop closure for quick and easy diaper changes
• Fold-back laundry tabs prevent snags when washing
• Waterproof, yet breathable outer fabric (PUL) is both soft and durable
• Diaper soaker layers are made with 100% certified organic cotton terry
• Designed with internal flaps to allow thorough washing and quick drying
• Flap-style soaker design allows the versatility of either stay-dry micro fleece or certified organic cotton next to babies skin
• Wash on warm or hot 140-195°F/60-90°C, tumble dry low
• Available in sizes from newborn to toddler
Made in Sweden
My OpinionWell, it is that time again for me - to start thinking about building up a fresh supply of cloth diapers for my new little baby! I have been so spoiled having a potty trained child - it will be hard to cloth diaper again! :)
But there is nothing like brand new, super soft cloth diapers like the All-in-one Imse Vimse diaper to get me excited to diaper my little baby when he/she is born!
The first thing I noticed after opening this diaper is how SOFT it is! I just laid it against my face and couldn't resist feeling how soft it is and enjoying the brand new, no stains, not washed feeling! :)
I also LOVE the snaps (yes, I prefer snaps!) and I especially love the all-in-one flaps so that there is no unsnapping, losing, or touching soiled pads like with other types of diapers! You just take it off, rinse it off, and throw it your laundry!
Best of all, they have made the flaps out of super soft organic cotton terry! I just love knowing that organic material is closest to my baby's sensitive skin!
I recommend the Imse Vimse All-in-One Cloth Diaper from For Your Bug-A-Boo for all cloth diapering mamas out there! It is super soft, available in snaps or hook and loop closures and it is made from organic material! You will love slipping this easy to use, easy to take off/clean diaper for all your baby's diaper changes!
Buy It: You can purchase Imse Vimse All-in-One Cloth Diaper for $23.50 on the For Your Bug-A-Boo website.
Win It: For Your Bug-A-Boo is generously offering (1) Imse Vimse All-in-One Cloth Diaper (in size of your choice) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) Imse Vimse All-in-One Cloth Diaper
from For Your Bug-A-Boo
from For Your Bug-A-Boo
If you love this review and my site...