There are brand names you love, brands that pretty much tell the world who you are – inside and out. At Sierra Trading Post, it’s their calling to put those "can’t-live-without brands" within your reach. In these days of tight household budgets, they are meeting an important need: stretching the customers' dollars. For a quarter-century, they’ve saved you and people like you more than $3 billion off retail prices. That’s 35-70% savings (and sometimes more) every single day!
Only the most tried-and-true selection of gear, clothing, shoes, sporting goods, and décor find a home at Sierra Trading Post. So when you find it here, you know you are getting a great deal on something pretty terrific.
I received three AWESOME items from Sierra Trading Post to keep my son warm this winter and in future winters! I loved their winter coat selection...it was so hard to pick one because all looked great and were NAME BRAND!
The Columbia Sportswear Pop Shove-It jacket is sure to keep the little guy dry and warm thanks to toasty synthetic insulation and Omni-Shield® Advanced Repellency. The Omni-Shield® Advanced Repellency sheds moisture and guards against stains.
I love the many pockets for holding mittens, toys, and items little boys tend to pick up outside! :) I also LOVE that it is machine wash/dry!
- Low-bulk synthetic insulation
- Fleece comfort collar and chin guard
- Five front pockets
- Interior mesh goggle pocket
- Closure: Zipper, YKK®
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Total weight: 1 lbs.
Bundle the little man up in Sunice's Charlie jacket and send him out into the snow and cold with confidence. The waterproof breathable fabric technology and Climaloft insulation keeps him comfortable when the weather isn't.
This coat has so many awesome features - I knew it would be great for my son! The detachable hood is great for warmer weather and I love that it has a clip mitten attachment so we STOP losing his mittens! :) Best of all, it has a Grow With Me system that lets you lengthen the sleeves TWO inches as your son grows! This coat should last us many winters!
- Waterproof breathable fabric technology
- Critical seams sealed
- Climaloft insulation for warmth
- Fleece backing through chest and back for additional warmth
- Sunice Grow with me system lengthens sleeves two inches to prolong jacket life
- Detachable hood
- Chest pockets with snap
- Full-zip front
- Alligator clip mitten attachment
- Adjustable touch-fasten cuffs
- Brushed tricot-lined collar and sleeve cuffs
- Handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- Inside pocket
- Ski pass D-ring
- Custom design Sunice ID patch
- Adjustable bottom hem drawcord
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Fabric: Polyester shell and lining
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
And of course, we can't forget to protect and keep our little guy's ears warm! Because ear muffs are uncomfortable and stocking caps aren't as fun, send the kids into the snow with the warmth of TAL Accessori Moda's Berber aviator hat atop their heads. I love how heavy duty this hat is and I will never worry about my son's head and ears getting cold in our bitter Wisconsin winters!
- Small, mesh-lined screens sit at ear level for improved hearing
- Bill can be worn down or snapped up
- Composite under-chin buckles
- Bill: 3-3/8"
- Fabric: Acrylic
- Lining: Polyester
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
- Size: One size fits ages 2-4
Enter here for a chance to win:
(1) $50 gift certificate to Sierra Trading Post
If you love this review and my site...