One of my husband's favorite tool companies is Dremel! When he saw he was getting the Dremel Trio Tool Kit for Christmas, it was hard for him to contain his excitement! This Dremel Trio is so versatile and useful for so many projects - it definitely make a great gift idea for any handyman in your life!
The Dremel Trio allows users to cut, sand and rout using one multi-purpose tool. Cut multiple materials including wood, plastic, drywall, sheet metal, wall tile and more without switching tools. The tool’s unique, 360-degree cutting technology and plunge-cut ability allows users to make quick and controlled cuts, while its unique, 90-degree pivoting handle facilitates added control, comfort and accuracy.
- Start your cut wherever you want because Dremel Trio cutting bits let you make quick and easy plunge cuts anywhere in the workpiece
- The pivoting handle on the Dremel Trio can be positioned straight-up or at a 90-degree angle for superior tool control and maximum comfort
- The multi-purpose cutting bit included with the Dremel Trio lets you cut a variety of materials using only one bit
- Note: The Dremel Trio uses only Trio accessories. Dremel rotary tool accessories are not compatible with the Trio tool.
- Trio Tool
- TR800 Straight Edge/Circle Guide Attachment
- TR563 Trio High Speed Cutter (Carbide)
- Trio Mandrel TR407
- TR408 ½” 60 grit sanding band (2)
- TR432 ½” 120 grit sanding band (2)
- TR445 ½” 240 grit sanding band (2)
- TR654 1/4" Straight Router Bit
- Storage Case
- Owner's Manual
If you love this review and my site...