Do you or does someone in your family wear glasses? If so, then you know eye examinations are an important part of health maintenance. Based on vision tests, an eye care professional prescribes the optimum lenses to help sharpen vision. Having the right lenses is critical to seeing and experiencing life to the fullest, and that's why I'd like to introduce you to ZEISS lenses.
ZEISS, a leader in optics, understands the importance of taking individuality into account when producing lenses for eyeglass wearers. ZEISS spent years developing cutting edge technology to improve the experience of eyeglass wearers with Zeiss Individual® -- the first progressive lens to integrate how your frames, face and prescription work together to create a one-of-a-kind lens personalized for the wearer. ZEISS also wants to empower consumers to help ensure they receive the right lens for their individual vision needs by educating them about lens options, and questions to ask their eye care providers.
They help consumers with their great Zeiss educational tools which covers four important topics:
- Facts to know about vision and lenses
- Tips for selecting an eye doctor
- Questions to ask at your next eye appointment
- Facts to know about age-related vision changes
Carl Zeiss Vision is also dedicated to creating a better visual experience for patients and greater success for eye care practices and they have focused around four pillars:
- Full line of advanced customized lenses which can integrate how your frames, face and prescription work together to create a one-of-a-kind lens that is precisely personalized for the wearer
- Advanced performance coatings
- i.Scription® by ZEISS diagnostic technology
- National laboratory network
Next time you are looking for lenses or need an eye test, think Zeiss!
If you love this review and my site...