As my due date approaches rapidly, I am starting to remember how much paperwork and important documents come with a new baby...and how tired you are and how filing and organizing paperwork is the last thing on any new parents' mind!
That is why I am so glad I now have the help of BabyBriefcase!
When you bring your baby home, there's a ton of paperwork - birth certificate, insurance, social security forms, baby equipment warranties, thank you notes, and much more. Even the most Type A parent can’t find paperwork when sleep deprivation hits. BabyBriefcase helps parents keep baby’s essential paperwork in one place.
BabyBriefcase fits into standard file cabinets and accommodates many standard letter-size file folders.
* Frosted plastic briefcase with sturdy click-and-snap closure
* 9 plastic folders in frosty periwinkle, mint green, and peach
* Thank you note tracker
* Filing labels in light periwinkle
* 6 baby information wallet cards for mom, dad, grandma, and other caregivers
* Photo pocket with vintage frame; handy pen slot (pen not included)
* Name tag side pockets to easily retrieve from a filing cabinet or bookshelf
* Good for a girl or a boy
* Fits into standard file cabinets
* Accommodates many standard letter-size file folders
* Dimensions: 11.75” wide x 10” tall x 1.75” deep
My OpinionMy husband is the organizing expert in our house so when I saw the BabyBriefcase, I knew he would appreciate it...especially now that we will have two children to organize for.
It is made to last and made with durable material. This BabyBriefcase is perfect for any new parent who needs help remembering what and where to file so they don't lose any precious documents because of lack of sleep and lack of organization!
Buy It: You can purchase the BabyBriefcase for $29.95 on the BabyBriefcase website.
If you love this review and my site...