Target used to be the place I went to when I needed clothes, shoes, and household supplies. However, they have really improved their grocery section at my local Target lately and now I shop A LOT at Target for my groceries - even (and most excitedly) for organic food items!
When I was there the last time I noticed how many awesome Spring items they have! Target is a one-stop Spring shop from fun treats for kids to easy, delicious and affordable dishes for family celebrations.
Thanks to Target’s expanded fresh food offering, it’s even easier to complete your meal grocery list while stocking up on seasonal décor. At many Target stores, guests will find main course staples, seasonal sides and delicious desserts, such as:
· Fresh produce such as potatoes, asparagus, carrots and pineapple
· Archer Farms Spiral Cut Half Ham, $2.99/lb
· Market Pantry Scalloped Potatoes, $1.34
· Archer Farms Gelato in Pistachio, $4.99
· Archer Farms Coffee in Iced Coffee Blend and Blackberry Cobbler, $6.99
My husband especially loves their Archer Farms coffee and so did many of my family members that were here when the baby was born! We also got to celebrate Easter with some fun candy, edible Easter basket grass, and cotton candy from Target! They have such a great selection for any holiday!
I also have some really delicious and easy-to-make recipes to share with you today (and you can get all the supplies from Target) that are perfect to make this spring!
Spring Asparagus Vegetable Risotto
- 2 pkgs Archer Farms Four Cheese ($1.99) or Wild Mushroom ($2.14) Risotto
- 1 pkg. Archer Farms Frozen Asparagus Stir-fry Blend ($2.29) or 1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup Market Pantry Shredded Parmesan Cheese ($4.79 - 5.99)
Prepare risotto as directed on package except use large saucepan, 5 cups water and all 4 pouches; stir in asparagus during last 5 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Baby Spinach Salad with Berries
- 1 cup Archer Farms Blueberry Nut Trail Mix ($6.99)
- 2/3 cup Archer Farms Raspberry Acai Vinaigrette ($2.99)
- 1 bag baby spinach
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onions
Toss all ingredients together in large bowl and serve. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
If you are celebrating Spring with a cookout, family get together, or picnic, make sure to stop at Target to get everything you need - all in one place!!
If you love this review and my site...