One of things I missed the most while pregnant was coffee! I tried not to drink any caffeinated beverages while pregnant but it was really hard to do...especially on the mornings after I didn't sleep well!
Now that I am no longer pregnant, I am able to frequent one of my favorite coffee places: Caribou Coffee! One of things I love about Caribou is that they offer so many different types of beverages to choose from from coffee to smoothies, cold and hot drinks. And they are always adding more tasty drinks to their menu!
Caribou's new sparkling teas and juices include:
- Green Tea Lemonade: Sassy citrus, soothing green tea, balances beautifully
- Peach Black Tea: Refreshing white peach, subtle sweet touches, finishes clean and simple
- Lemon Ginger Pomegranate Juice: Seduces with tannic berry, pinches with spice, sasses with citrus
- Berry Black Tea: Robust and fruitful, full-bodied black tea, black tea brambly berry
- Mint Lime White Tea: Quenching limeade, exhilarating spearmint, engaging yet subtle
- Very Berry Juice: Fully ripe and fruity, lovely notes of sweet jam, rich in flavor
|Here is my refreshing Green Tea Lemonade with my awesome Caribou Coffee Barista!|
|My husband enjoying the Green Tea Lemonade with me!|
Caribou's Green Tea Lemonade, Peach Black Tea, Lemon Ginger Pomegranate Juice and Caribou Growler are permanent additions to the Caribou beverage portfolio; the limited-time-only Berry Black Tea, Mint Lime White Tea and Very Berry Juice will be available throughout the summer.
If you are looking for a refreshing, sparkling drink this summer, head to your local Caribou Coffee and try their delicious, cold Sparkling Teas and Juices!
Buy It: You can purchase the new Sparkling Teas and Juices from your local Caribou Coffee store.