Do you wear a nursing tank at night, like I do??
For me, it has been the most comfortable and supportive clothing I can wear at night! I can easily nurse when I am half asleep and they are so supportive for full nursing breasts!!
However, sometimes it is hard to find everything I want in ONE single nursing tank! I have a couple nursing tanks that each have something I like about them....good support with one, nice straps with another, easy to unclip and clip nursing clips....I just want ONE good one that has it all!
My latest tank to try out (and cross my fingers it had it all!) was the Essential Nursing Tank from Bravado Designs!
With stunning style and a built in bra (no scrawny shelf bra here!) this breastfeeding and maternity tank beautifully supports up to a G cup, and was designed to make you feel fabulous inside and out.
- Built in Bra: Proprietary design gives you a full support (molded) built in bra on the inside, a beautiful shape and cottony comfort, all in one! This tank is the most supportive one I own and I love that it has an actual bra built in because I can use all the support I can get! I love that I don't have to wear a different nursing bra underneath when wearing in public! The only thing I wish for is that it came in C/D size instead of B/C or D/DD because I am a C/D and the B/C is just a tad bit small for me.
- Long in length: I love wearing this tank everywhere because it is really slimming and is easy to nurse in public because it provides tummy coverage where I need it. It fits great in all the right places!
- Maternity Tank and a Nursing Tank: Fabric gently stretches while retaining its shape after washing. A two for one value as you can wear it as a maternity tank while pregnant and then continue to wear it as a nursing tank while breastfeeding.
- Cotton Nursing Tank: Soft, high-quality cotton/spandex outer fabric isn’t see through, even in white! I do own the white tank so I can definitely attest to this! It is not see through so I can wear it anytime!! The straps are pretty skinny which means they do dig into my shoulders a little more than my other tanks with wider straps.
- Full Access: Cups unclip at the shoulder and drop down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby with skin-to-skin contact which is essential, specially when establishing a breastfeeding rhythm. I love how I don't have to maneuver my breasts through a tiny nursing hole!
- Discreet Nursing Clips: These unique nursing clips allow full breastfeeding access and only you will know this is a nursing tank. They don't stick out if you wear a shirt over it. However, they can not be clipped one-handed like I wish they did! This is the first time I have seen clips like this so it took me a couple minutes to figure out how they worked. But once I got the hang of it, they were easy enough to do!
- Award Winning: The Essential Nursing Tank has received the Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
And don't forget to sign up to for Bravado Designs' community newsletter for online exclusive promo offers, breastfeeding info, and so much more! Plus, if you sign up for their newsletter, you automatically get entered to WIN a nursing wardrobe (2 bras and 1 tank). Plus if you follow Bravado Designs on Twitter and Like Bravado Designs on Facebook you will increase your chances of winning! This is part of their 20th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway that ends at the end of the year!
Buy It: You can purchase the Essential Nursing Tank for $49.00 on the Bravado Designs website.
And Make Sure to Check Out Their Thank You Gift for 20 years of Inspiration!!
Enjoy a FREE* box of Medela disposable nursing bra pads (30 pads) when you place an online order in the month of August 2012.
What you'll love about the Medela disposable nursing bra pads:
• Extra thin design is discreet and easy to wear with a nursing bra
• Smooth, feminine shape and super absorbent
• Soft layer helps keep moisture away from breast
• Adhesive tape keeps pads in place
*Available to US and CND shoppers while quantities last. Limited to one free box of Medela disposable nursing bra pads (30 pads per box) per online order at www.BravadoDesigns.com Offer ends August 31st at 11:59PM EST or while supplies last. No coupon code required.
If you love this review and my site...