LET CHOICE ORGANIC TEAS HELP YOU GIVE “THE GIFT OF COMFORT IN A CUP”
WITH FIVE TIPS FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
As North America’s #1 selling exclusively certified organic tea line, Choice Organic Teas has promoted the growth and development of organic agriculture in tea estates worldwide and offers more than seventy-five varieties of teas and herbal infusions available in tea bags, tea pyramids, and loose leaf. In 2000, Choice Organic Teas became the first tea crafter in the United States to offer Fair Trade Certified™ tea and in 2010, it became the first tea company to be Non-GMO Verified. Its commitment to sustainable business practices won it a Responsible Packaging Award in 2011.
Holidays can conjure up warm memories of family, friends and good times. While traditions include a variety of foods, many memories may also be rekindled by what you find in a tea cup. Choice Organic Teas encourages you to give “the gift of comfort in a cup” with its exclusively organic line of more than 75 varieties of tea and herbal infusions. As their gift to you, Choice shares these five tips to make the holidays more affordable and delicious and your shopping a bit easier.
1. Match the quality of your cup with the food on the table:
Foodies take pride in choosing the right coffee to fit their taste and lifestyle, and now they are becoming more aware of what is in their tea cup. The teas from Choice Organic Teas are the perfect compliment for the discerning palate as they are perfectly balanced and hand-crafted in the U.S.A. with tea carefully chosen from tea gardens around the world. Like wines, these teas reflect the terroir of the region where they were grown and bring that special taste to your cup. While value priced, Choice Organic Teas are high quality, non-GMO Verified, kosher, gluten-free, and organic and Fair Trade CertifiedTM specialty teas.
2. Start some new traditions by serving or gifting the latest, popular teas from Choice Organic Teas:
In 2012, Choice Organic Teas introduced four new teas that meet the growing popularity of green tea and chai tea: Premium Korean Green, Decaffeinated Green, Masala Chai, and Rooibos Chai.
· Premium Korean Green (Green Tea) – This lush tea hails from Jeju Island, South Korea’s “Island of the Gods.” From fertile volcanic soil to subtropical forests, this pristine isle offers rich tea-growing terroir. The leaves are steamed, rolled and dried in the Sencha tradition, for a fresh and savory cup that can revive you during the hectic holidays.
· Decaffeinated Green (Decaf Green Tea) – Delight in the best of both worlds with a cup that’s both decaffeinated and flavorful. This crisp green tea grown in the mountains of India is gently decaffeinated using carbon dioxide, the only certified organic method. Enjoy the true essence of this refreshing and wholesome tea day or night.
· Masala Chai (Black Tea) – Spice things up this holiday season with this bold classic, featuring malty Assam tea from India’s Brahmaputra River Valley. Choice Organic Teas blends rich, robust black tea with masala spices (cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and black pepper) for a spirited cup that warms your body and soul. It blends perfectly with milk and sweetener for an authentic chai.
· Rooibos Chai (Herbal Tea) – Thrill your senses with this naturally caffeine-free twist on traditional chai. Choice Organic Teas blends rich South African rooibos with the finest masala spices (cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and black pepper – all holiday spices) for a cup that’s warming, robust and subtly sweet. It’s a luscious treat that pairs wonderfully with milk and sweetener
3. Get creative in the grocery aisle
You know what your friends and family like so why not grab it on your own terms and own time? Try shopping for gifts this year at your favorite grocery store where your can select individual teas for hostess gifts or create a memorable gift basket with lots of your loved ones favorite treats.
4. Save time and click
One click and you will find the entire selection of Choice Organic Teas at your fingertips. In addition to offering its products in grocery and natural foods stores across the US, Canada and internationally, Choice Organic Teas makes its full line available to you online at choiceorganicteas.com.
The holidays are a great time to celebrate simpler times and strive for simplicity in our lives. Choice Organic Teas reminds you to sit back and make time for yourself. Don’t just give “the gift of comfort in a cup” but take a break and find comfort in a cup of delicious tea. You deserve it!
If you love this review and my site...