Are you hosting a Super Bowl Party this year? We are and it will be our first time hosting a party in quite awhile and the first time since we moved back to Minnesota and live near family and friends! We are so excited to watch the game, eat great food and have a ton of fun with friends and family!
Helping me with the food side of things for our party is someone unexpected: CVS/pharmacy and their new line of snacks and treats: Gold Emblem!
Gold Emblem is exclusively available at CVS/pharmacy and they just completed a revamp of this popular line. It has a fresh new logo and updated packaging design…not to mention, many snacks and grocery items included have been improved in many ways.
I love how Gold Emblem snacks are a great option for snacks at our Super Bowl party and my husband also loves to grab a bag of Gold Emblem snacks to eat in the afternoon on his way home from work! He loves the selection!
- Gold Emblem Classic Blend Trail Mix
- Gold Emblem Sparkling Water
- Gold Emblem Gummy Bears
- Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Covered Cashews
- Gold Emblem Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- Gold Emblem Whole Almonds Raw
- Gold Emblem Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buy It: You can purchase all Gold Emblem snacks exclusively at CVS/pharmacy stores or online at CVS.com
If you love this review and my site...
* Thank you to CVS/pharmacy for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*