I have always been a yogurt fan so when Greek yogurt came out, it took me a little bit to try it because I was skeptical I would like it. But recently, I took the plunge and decided to try Greek Yogurt because it has two times more protein than regular yogurt and it makes a great after workout snack that is quick and easy to eat for a busy mother with no hands most of the time!
One brand of Greek Yogurt that I really recommend is Chobani Greek Yogurt! Chobani is the deliciously thick, creamy yogurt made deep in the rolling hills of Central New York.
They carefully craft each cup of our yogurt to perfection, using only the highest quality natural ingredients. That means no funny stuff you can’t pronounce. Just fresh milk, real fruit, and natural sweeteners.
They have a lot of flavor varieties and I really liked the Blueberry and Black Cherry flavors but they have really original varieties too like Blood Orange and Pomegranate!
Check out these other great benefits of Chobani:
- Only natural ingredients. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
- Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST: No rBST-treated milk.
- Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
- Made with real fruit.
- Two times more protein than regular yogurt.
- A good source of bone-building calcium.
- Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
- Naturally low in lactose: 95% lactose free
Buy It: You can purchase Chobani Greek Yogurt at local retailers near you!
If you love this review and my site...