Does this happen to you too???
So when I saw that Darn Tough socks are Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - seriously, no questions asked, I was SOLD and knew those were the socks for me and my husband, who seems to have more holes and go through more socks than I do!
Darn Tough socks are All Weather Performance Socks knit made from fine gauge Merino wool and custom blended Coolmax yarns. They offer 6 Series designed to fit the active lifestyle: SKI-RIDE, HIKE-TREK, RUN-BIKE, KIDS, LIFE-STYLE, HUNT-FISH. The Life Style line of socks for everyday use is perfect for around town or a day at work.
No other sock combines function and fashion like those made by Darn Tough. Founded by a third-generation sock maker Ric Cabot. Darn Tough is the premium, performance sock of choice for hikers, bikers, runners, hunters, skiers and anyone who knows the difference a good pair of socks makes.
Darn Tough Is:
• Made in Vermont by the Cabot family (and 112 employees)
• All socks are designed, manufactured and tested in Vermont
• Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - seriously, no questions asked
• Highest density knitting in the industry
• Unrivaled Comfort, Fit and Durability
When I first heard they were made from wool and were lifetime guaranteed, I thought they would be extremely thick, hot and hard to put on and wear. That is really the exact opposite of the truth!
They are really lightweight, easy to slip on, and airy for a great wear every time! Plus, I love the fun patterns and colors that all the socks come in! I spent a long time looking at all the fun styles and colors!
My husband and I pick these socks to wear whenever we can and we are so glad we will never have to be without them because they are lifetime guaranteed!! :)
Buy It: You can purchase all Darn Tough socks from a local retailer near you or these online retailers.
If you love this review and my site...
* Thank you to Darn Tough for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*