If you have ever been a working, nursing mother or even a stay at home mom that wants to stock up some breast milk, you know how stressful and even annoying pumping can be at times. Plus, when do you EVER find the time? It seems baby is always nursing! And you never have any extra hands right!
I have come across this with both my children and I just never had the time, hands, or opportunity to sit down, hold a double pump and take care of my children.
I only wish I had the Pump Strap earlier in my breastfeeding journey! It is such a genius idea!
The Pump Strap is:
- Extremely secure and form fitting
- One size fits all. So as your body changes, it changes with you.
- It goes on and off in seconds. Shift your bra and blouse up, wrap the strap snugly, tuck in flanges - you're pumping!
- Works with any pumping system, including Ameda, Medela and Lansinoh.
- It is easy to take care of, easily washed in the washing machine and durable enough to stand several pregnancies as well as passed down to friend or family for many more years of use.
- It has more benefits and is just as effective if not more so as other leading pumping bras, but is much less expensive! (other hands-free bras run at $40)
I love how you can nurse and pump or pump with a double pump and it is adjustable for all sizes! The only thing is that it isn't very supportive for larger chests. But I think if you can nurse successfully and normally pump successfully, the Pump Strap will work great for you! It frees up your hands and allows you to continue to do a million things at one time (like we all know all mothers do, right?!)
How It Works1. Shift/Slide your top and bra above your chest (or unsnap and lower nursing bra outer layer).
2. Wrap the Pump Strap tightly / snugly around your chest (for petite women, secure velcro ends of strap at a slight crisscross angle).
3. Place flanges of your pump into the openings in the strap.
4. Start pumping.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3 and 4! I took me literally seconds to put on and I LOVE that! My pump flanges fit perfectly in the openings and they stayed in place thanks to being able to adjust the velcro straps as tight as I want. I love that my hands were free, that I could read a magazine while I pumped and NO MORE HAND CRAMPS holding a pump on forever!
Buy It: You can purchase the Pump Strap for $24.95 from the Pump Strap website.
Win It: Pump Strap is generously offering (1) Pump Strap to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win: