In our house, a quality air purifier is a MUST in every bedroom! It helps with allergy season along with cold/flu season and it especially helps when my family while we live with my in-laws and there are cleaners, dust, smoke, and other things that irritate our senses.
Right now, my son is enjoying the benefits of the Honeywell True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover in his room! The Honeywell True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns from air that passes through the filters. This high performance tower air purifier is ENERGY STAR® rated so you can feel comfortable running it 24/7.
- 3 air cleaning levels
- Circulates room air up to 5 times an hour (120 times a day!)
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps reduce unpleasant odors
- An electronic filter replacement reminder
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Perfect size for medium-sized rooms (13' x 13' or 169 sq ft)
- MSRP: $189.99 / 5-Year Warranty
I also really love that it has an electronic filter replacement reminder that lets me know when I need to change the filter! Reminders are always great for busy parents!
Buy It: You can purchase the Honeywell True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover for a price of $189.99 from the Kaz website.
Win It: Kaz is generously offering (1) Honeywell True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
If you love this review and my site...
* Thank you to Kaz for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*