Are you looking to change your workouts? Or maybe you are tired of workouts not being what you are looking for. Well, then I bet a site that personalizes your workouts JUST FOR YOU is just what YOU need!
GymRa is a recently launched online personal training website that offers consumers an innovative way to easily create and incorporate unique workout programs into their fitness regime. Featuring more than 1,500 videos with exercises designed by experienced fitness experts, GymRa enables consumers to create customized, results-driven workouts, anywhere, anytime.
Developed by Paula McKee, a workout enthusiast and mother of three, GymRa offers a breakthrough workout technology to accommodate the digital generation. “Daily workouts are a priority for me; however, in order to fit in my workouts, I needed an option that offered me flexibility, accessibility, and ease of use,” said McKee. “GymRa accomplishes all of this with its numerous options for selecting type, level, and length of workout. Plus I am able to select my daily workout partner,” added McKee.
Personalized workouts are easily created with GymRa’s Workout Generator by selecting from the following categories:
- Muscles, ranging from all muscles to targeted areas such as back, glutes, or core, among others, with the option of selecting multiple muscle groups,
- With or without equipment, varying from equipment available at home, or fitness accessories such as a bosu ball or dumbbells,
- Workout type, ranging from dance, yoga, Pilates, stretching, to cool down,
- Level, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced,
- Workout Time, ranging from 15, 30, 45, to 60 minutes, and
- Fitness partners, with a choice of more than 20 male and females to choose from.
GymRa workouts were developed by highly experienced fitness professionals including, among others:
Phong Tran, a fitness specialist with more than 20 years of experience, and certifications including NASM- CPT, NASM-PES, NSCA and Core Fusion, and CBT-Suspended Body Weight Training, VIPR, and kettlebells.
GymRa also includes an 8-week Challenge for members, with effective programs designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced fitness levels, offering weeks of exercises.
Additional features on GymRa include:
- Ability to further personalize workouts by adding music,
- Valuable nutrition, fitness, and general wellness content, and
- Ability to access on mobile devices with internet access.
- New addition of Sport Training and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for those who need results in a hurry.
Buy It: You can purchase GymRa for $5 monthly or $50 for an annual subscription at www.gymra.com.
If you love this review and my site...