With Spring finally here (although sadly it is supposed to snow here again this week), you may have started your spring cleaning in your house, yard, etc. But have you thought about spring cleaning your computer???
If not, you really should think about taking care of your computer and using the NEW Office 365 Home Premium. It is a great resource to help people “spring clean” their technology.
A Few Ways Office 365 Can Help Spring Clean Your “Digital Home”:
· Ask everyone to pitch in: Assign family chores for the week with the chore schedule template in Excel 2013. Lists the tasks to be done, assign a name to them, and check them off when finished. You can even save it to the cloud with SkyDrive so that your family can update it in real-time.
· Take notes that save to the cloud. The new offerings from OneNote allow you to take your notes anywhere (on your phone, tablet or laptop) – whether you’re at an event, gathering with family or friends, or need to meet a deadline in between your kids’ busy schedules.
· Track your to-dos. The to do list template in Excel 2013 allows busy families to keep track of important tasks – without cluttering up your refrigerator with sticky notes!
· Upload your spring planning notebook into the cloud. By saving your family’s sports and activities schedule to SkyDrive, you can access it from any computer using the OneNote Web App. You can also update on-the-go since OneNote is also available on pretty much every mobile device.
· Never miss an assignment. Kids can use the schedule template in Excel 2013 to organize and keep track of homework assignments in various classes. Click New Week and Excel will automatically create a new schedule tab ready for input!
· Keep your calendars in check. With Outlook, you can color code each of your family members’ activities, share it with your spouse, and in general keep the whole family better organized.
What it Includes:
· The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
· One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC
· An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
· 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
· Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
· Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices
It is so unique because it gives people the flexibility to do things how and when they want – whether you're at home, at a coffee shop, waiting to pick up your kids at school, or anywhere in between. It’s subscription-based, which means you can use one license for an entire household on up to five devices – plus all your documents are saved automatically to SkyDrive (on the cloud), for easy access to your documents and personal settings from anywhere!
Buy It: You can purchase Office 365 Home Premium for $99.99 for an annual subscription (Office 365 Home Premium costs the equivalent of US$8.34 per month) from the Microsoft Office website.
Win It: Microsoft Office is generously offering (1) 1 year subscription to Office 365 Home Premium (a $99.99 value) to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
If you love this review and my site...