* Thank you to Rubbermaid for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*
One of the biggest things I remember when I was younger was my mom washing the floors on her hands and knees with a bucket and rag. I remember thinking I was NEVER going to do that when I was older!!
We also went through the mop and bucket phase but that was also so disgusting. The mop would get so nasty and I hated dealing with a soaking, dripping mop - and where do you put it when you are done???
Then they came out with these amazing mops that sprayed with a push of a button and came with their own solution. That was a dream come true and I used that with my own family until I realized what was in the solution...or that I didn't know what was in the solution! I did not like spraying something possibly toxic on my floor where my babies crawl on their hands and stick in their mouths....so it headed to the trash and I was back to wondering what to do???!!
Then Rubbermaid made my dreams come true and came out with the Reveal Spray mop that had a container where you could add in your own cleaning solution and it also had all the other benefits I liked before: washable cleaning pad, easy use, easy to spray. But the only thing I didn't like was it didn't have a little scrubbing pad on it like its competitors. I had no real way to scrub away the sticky messes without getting on my hands and knees again...
You save more and waste less with the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop. The thick microfiber pad is washable and reusable so that you never have to run to the store for refills when you’re getting ready to clean. Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop.
- The Reveal™ Spray Mop also features a non-scratch scrubbing pad to loosen stubborn spots.
- Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- 22 oz. refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- Microfiber pads are reusable and machine washable up to 100 times
- Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as little solution as you need to clean your floor
- Constructed with durable, yet lightweight material
But my favorite feature of all has got to be the new scrubber that they have added! I finally have a solution to getting the stickiness of my floor from two young children and I don't have to scrub on hands and knees!
On top of everything, you can use this on any floor, with any cleaning solution so it is customizable to your needs and preferences whether you are eco-friendly or like to use traditional cleaners!
Don't dread cleaning your floors anymore and try out the new improved Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop today!
Buy It: You can purchase The Reveal Spray Mop for around $19.99 at Wal-Mart, Target, The Home Depot, Meijer and Menards
Win It: Rubbermaid is generously offering (1) Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win:
If you love this review and my site...