A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
I am not a big jewelry person. I wear my wedding ring, another ring my husband gave me when we were dating, and my LifeTrak C200 watch. The LifeTrak C200 has helped me lose my last few baby pounds and has helped me achieve my exercise goals by helping me track my calories, steps, and distance walked each day!
The only thing it hasn't done is connect my stats each day with my favorite smartphone app that has also helped me lose the last pounds. That would be so helpful to have it instantly logged into my online account each day!
Oh wait...NOW YOU CAN because they recently released a new LifeTrak product: the Bluetooth-capable activity tracker, the LifeTrak Move C300! It’s the first activity tracker that can measure heart rate, is waterproof, and doesn’t require any battery charging. LifeTrak Move C300 allows you to share your precise health readings with your smartphone, and connects your health to the world of apps with the open API.
The Move C300 activity tracker incorporates leading edge science, technology and design that set a new standard in activity trackers. The device captures, holds and wirelessly transmits health-related data to Bluetooth Smart-enabled devices, including smart phones and tablets.
Given its comfortable and waterproof design, whether you're at the office, at home, exercising, or swimming, you never have to manually track your heart rate, distance, calorie burn and steps taken again.
Check out this video for more info about the LifeTrak Move C300:
Key Features of LifeTrak Move C300:
- Bluetooth® Smart Connectivity: Easy and simple connectivity to Bluetooth Smart enabled devices providing a gateway to a world of health and fitness apps.
- ECG Accurate Heart Rate: Patented S-Pulse™ ECG accurate heart rate from a simple press of a button. ECG wave references and storage of last heart rate taken.
- Automated Tracking: All-day calorie burn and step tracking along with auto-calibrated distance.
- Advanced Calorie Tracking: Proprietary calorie algorithm integrates heart rate and activity data to provide a full day's record of calories burned.
- Dynamic Distance Calibration: Patented pace-based calibration algorithm dynamically adjusts to stride length based on identification of walking, jogging and running motions.
- Enhanced Step Filtering: Filters out false step count.
- ComfortFit Band: Reversible/interchangeable bands for full customization. Additional band colors available.
- 7-Day and Hourly Records: Easy, intuitive navigation with context driven display. Review your results from the past seven days or see your progress throughout the day with a 24-hr progress bar. Measured parameters automatically reset at midnight and offer independent daily goal setting.
- Independent Workout Mode: Track calories, steps, distance and workout time separately from daily tracking.
- Time Keeping: Time, day and date settings with AM/PM or 24-hour time format.
- Ultralow Power Monitoring: One year+ estimated battery life.
- Waterproof: Submersible to 90 feet.
The wait for an activity tracker that can measure heart rate, not require any battery charging and is waterproof is finally here! Join the revolution for better health with LifeTrak Move C300 and start your journey toward a healthier you today!
Buy It: You can purchase The LifeTrak Move C300 for a suggested retail price of $59.99 through leading retailers nationwide and via the LifeTrak website at www.lifetrakusa.com AVAILABLE SOON!
Win It: LifeTrak is generously offering (1) Move C300 to TWO lucky winners!
Enter here for a chance to win:
If you love this review and my site...