A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Kinivo’s BTC450, a hands-free, Bluetooth connected car kit transforms a standard 3.5mm aux input jack into a Bluetooth enabled stereo, allowing anyone to wirelessly stream audio directly from any mobile devices directly over the car’s speaker system.
It allows for a simple and safe hands-free solution for answering/receiving calls and enjoying music while on the road! The biggest thing to remember is that you MUST HAVE an Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) in your car for this car kit to plug into! We sadly didn't have one in either car so it might not be as common as you might thinkg - we have vehicles from 2005 and 1999. So make sure to check before you order!
- Hands-Free car kit designed for answering and receiving calls with any Bluetooth smartphone - iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device; supports aptX for CD quality audio
- Built-in microphone and easy to use music controls
- Provides audio through your 3.5mm input in Car Stereo when playing music and answering phone calls
- Requires 3.5mm audio input in the car stereo
Buy It: You can purchase the Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for $39.99 from Amazon.com
* Thank you to Kinivo for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*