A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
So when I saw the Pretend & Play® Gym Bag from Learning Resources, I knew it was the most perfect toy for him! Now he can workout with me with his very own weight instead of the pretend weight he has always used (a ball, rattle, etc).
And I was right! The minute he saw that he now has his own weight, stopwatch, lock and keys and balls, the smile on his face was priceless!
Get active imaginations in shape! Encourage exercise and healthy habits while improving hand-eye coordination and fine-motor skills. Filled with fun workout necessities, the nylon bag also zips, buckles, buttons, laces, ties and snaps to teach essential self-help and dressing skills. Perfect for joining mom or dad at the gym while they work out—flash a write and wipe gym ID, pump a little pretend iron or play ball! Grades PreK+ | Ages 3+
- Lightweight dumbbell allows children to mimic real exercises safely
- Sturdy duffel bag stores gear while supporting fine-motor skills practice
- Includes functioning lock & key set as well as a water bottle with removable lid
- Share quality time together while teaching the importance of staying healthy
- Get your workout in by making exercising a part of everyone’s routine
He immediately was trying out the weight and my daughter was trying out the water bottle!
Then, of course, he needed to try out the water bottle too! And it is now in my daughter's or son's hand almost all day long! My son also really loves the "stopwatch" and is always "timing" everything all day long!
My favorite part is that the bag is not only functional for carrying his workout gear but it is also educational and helps him learn and practice tying, buttoning, zip, lace and so much more! I love a dual use product!
Overall, the Pretend & Play® Gym Bag from Learning Resources was a big HIT in our house and I definitely recommend it to other active households!
* Thank you to Learning Resources for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*