A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Looking for a great way to pack fruit in your child's lunches where the fruit won't get rotten, bruise, or make a mess? Then check out GoGo squeeZ!
GoGo squeeZ is a no-spoon, no-mess way to enjoy fruit on-the-go and is a perfect after-school snack or lunchbox staple that children of all ages can enjoy. These tasty pouches are jam packed with squeezable goodness:
GoGo squeeZ is gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and made with no artificial anything – perfect for kids to enjoy in their lunchbox or as an after-school snack. And, at only 60 calories, it’s a healthy snack parents can feel good about sharing with their kids.
It comes in Ten Yummy Flavors: AppleApple, AppleStrawberry, AppleCinnamon, AppleBanana, ApplePeach, AppleBerry AppleMango, AppleCherry, AppleGrape and our newest addition – ApplePear.
- 100% fruit, squeezable applesauce in convenient, re-sealable pouches that offer a wholesome snack for kids and families on-the-go
- SqueeZ ¾ serving of fruit into your day with just one pouch
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and made with no artificial flavors or preservatives – it’s simply all-natural!
- At only 60 calories, it’s a healthy snack to feel good about sharing with your kids
- Kosher certified
I love they offer an all-organic line! My children's favorite flavor is ApplePeach and they love it in their oatmeal in the morning!
- Partnership with upcycling and recycling pioneer TerraCycle®, Inc. creates a way for families to recycle used GoGo squeeZ pouches
- TerraCycle, Inc. is a global company that collects post-consumer waste and turns it into community playgrounds, affordable eco-friendly products, and much more
Buy It: You can purchase GoGo squeeZ at major retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Target, Costco, Kroger and Whole Foods, for a suggested retail price of $2.99 per four-pack.
* Thank you to GoGo squeeZ for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*