A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Many people these days have gotten rid of laptops, desktops, and even their phones in exchange for iPads and other tablets. Many people use their iPad at work, at home and on-the-go. In order to protect and work efficiently with an iPad, you must have a good protective cover or folio!
I found an awesome one from Levenger, a company that creates useful and beautiful products that help people achieve their goals and fulfill their aspirations.
One of the best things about this folio is that you can view it at a comfortable angle. Your iPad is safely, softly cradled in a magnetically secured leather holder. When you want to angle your iPad for viewing, simply open the folio, pull the cover up and over, and it will sit at a comfortable angle for reading or viewing. You can also set the cover at the optimum angle for typing.
It also works great whether you are right handed or left! You can insert the Levenger notepad from either end of the folio, so it works whether you’re right-handed or left-handed. You can also rotate the magnetic iPad holder for right or left hand usage.
Other great features about the Work & Play iPad® Folio:
- Free notepad with your folio
- Sized to perfectly fit the iPad 2 and newer models
- Adjusts to two angles for viewing/reading and typing
- The holder's snug fit helps keep all cutouts aligned
- Elastic strap keeps the folio securely closed and your iPad protected when not in use
- Inside loop holds a pen or stylus — we recommend the L-Tech, which is both pen and stylus
- Convenient slots to hold 7 business cards, credit cards or Levenger Wallet Cards
- Levenger junior notepad included, and refills readily available
- Full-grain leather exterior
- 8 1/4W x 1 1/4D x 9 3/4H
- iPad holder: 7 3/4W x 1/2D x 9 3/4H
- 14.4 oz
Buy It: You can purchase the Work & Play iPad® Folio ON SALE for $119.00 (Saving you 20%!) from the Levenger website.
* Thank you to Levenger for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*