A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
This year, Gaiam has a great array of gift ideas for the home, for your wardrobe and for your waistline!
Check out all my favorite gift ideas and click on the titles to purchase and see more details!
Celebrity Pilates instruct or Mari Winsor brings four new 20-minute power Pilates workouts. Mari was so passionate about creating something to benefit such an important cause the DVD provides focused moves and efficient programs to get you in shape in record time, with one practice focused specifically on recovery. $1 from the sale of each DVD will go directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The DVD is available from Amazon.com
Mari Winsor Pilates is one of the first at-home workout videos I did when I was in college and I LOVED THEM! I was so excited to see this new one come out and benefit Breast Cancer Research Foundation
and I loved the workouts - they are fast, powerful and really work!! I love the moves!
Bring out your soft side with our yummy long-sleeve knit tunic sweater. Slim cut with slightly flared bottom. Wear alone or layered with a tank underneath.
This sweater is soft and comfortable and looks great with a pair of leggings! I recommend going a size smaller than what you usually wear because the sizes seem to run big.
- Airy texture
- Slim cut with slight flared bottom
- Perfect over leggings or a long skirt
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
These leggings are so comfortable and are great to dress up or dress down for being comfortable around the house!
- Made from organic cotton and a touch of spandex for a great fit
- Created with low eco-impact dyes
- Dress them up or down
- Great for workouts
- Ideal layering piece
- Heavier-weight, more supportive 94% organic cotton, 6% spandex blend
- Naturally absorbent
- Cool and breathable
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
And my all time favorite thing from Gaiam is the:
(SRP: 139.00 - $199.00)
My husband suffers from occasional allergies so I am always trying to switch all our bedding to organic, allergen-free bedding and the last thing I needed to replace was our comforter! I absolutely LOVE the color of this comforter (Mineral!), the soft material and the organic cover! Best of all, it is so warm and cuddly, which is perfect for the cold winter ahead of us!
- 100% organic cotton percale cover
- Ultrasoft recycled polyester fill is a sustainable resource
- Ideal for people with down sensitivities
- Mid-weight fill for year-round use
- Cover created by fair trade artisans in India
- In an array of vibrant colors
* Thank you to Gaiam for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*