A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
We all know men won't stop for directions so when they get lost make sure they have Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013.
Streets & Trips 2013 is designed to help road-trippers plan the perfect trip from start to finish – generate maps and directions, customize with start and stop times, and add notes such as reservation numbers or operating hours – all without an Internet connection.
Explore the open road with Microsoft Streets & Trips. Tailor your trip with America’s #1 travel and map software, generate maps and directions, and find interesting stops along the way—all without an Internet connection. Let Streets & Trips help you find the adventure—not get lost finding it.
Check out these reasons why Streets & Trips 2013 is perfect for your men on the road this holiday season:
- The 2013 version includes over 2.5 million points of interest with online ratings and reviews, and 150,000 new miles of roads in North America.
- One-click route optimization gives the most efficient route, and a fuel consumption manager helps travelers budget their gasoline costs.
- Without Wi-Fi or cell phone service, drivers can rely on step by step directions when they’re over the river and through the woods.
- It’s incredibly affordable. Retailing for $39.99, interested trip planners can take a test drive by downloading a free 14-day trial version at http://www.microsoft.com/streets/travel.
- Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
Here are some other great advantages of the Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013:
- Save planning time—Tailor your trips by start and stop times, and driving speeds. Avoid highways, to follow a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find more fun—Select from over 2.5 million POI, including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big-rig-friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Be flexible—Change your plan at any time—no Internet required.
- Personalize your maps—Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Great GPS companion—Use Streets & Trips to plan your adventure and then share the route with your GPS device for navigation along the way.2
- Turn your laptop into a navigation device—Connect your GPS receiver to your laptop to get spoken directions, including street names, automatic rerouting, and large on-screen directions.2 Need a GPS device? Streets & Trips with GPS Locator is a great value at a great price.
- See what you want—Streets & Trips includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from. Show or hide your pushpin collections and easily delete visible pushpins inside or outside an area.
- Avoid surprises and delays—Download free construction updates and easily drag-and-drop your route to bypass delays.
Win It: Microsoft is generously offering (1) Streets & Trips 2013 to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win: