A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Kahtoola, maker of winter traction equipment has a great gift idea for any outdoorsman on your list this year: MICROspikes. They would be a great gift for the outdoorsy, adventurous type, especially for runners to prevent slips and falls in icy conditions.
Any terrain, any age, any condition – welcome to Kahtoola’s MICROspikes® ice traction system. Put a pair of these ice traction systems in your pack, pocket, or purse and you’re ready to handle whatever nature hands you. When you encounter challenging terrain – scree, ice, snow, wet rocks, slick sidewalks – just take them out and slip them on. No special straps, no laces, no fuss – just the confidence you need to get directly from where you are to where you want to be. They fit easily over most any footwear and offer secure ice traction to keep you moving. Pack them up, pull them on, and go.
They also feature:
- Slips on easily and acts like tire chains on any shoe or boot
- Prevents slips and falls on slick surfaces - snow, mud, wet rocks and ice
- 12 spikes quickly fold up into a pocket-sized tool without special straps or clamps
- Available in red or black and in all size
Buy It: You can purchase MICROspikes for $64.95 from kahtoola.com
* Thank you to Kahtoola for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*