A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
If you like to change up your electronics and audio equipment, then check out Sakar and Altec Lansing's new Bluetooth Speaker "The Jacket" which offers eye candy for audiophiles. The Jacket allows listeners to customize the device with a range of colorful skins that allows users to have the speakers blend in with any decor or stand out. This speaker pairs quickly and remembers up to 8 separate devices.
A Verizon Wireless Exclusive includes both black AND red jacket skins - change to match your style!
Small and lightweight, this Bluetooth speaker provides rich, high quality sound. It connects wirelessly to Apple®, Android™ and BlackBerry® devices, along with tablets and laptops. A built-in Aux jack makes this speaker compatible with any device with a headphone jack. Customize the look with multiple jacket colors, and enjoy up to eight hours of music without having to recharge.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for wire free streaming of audio stored on a compatible device
- Effortless Bluetooth pairing with vocal instructions
- Compact size allows for easy portability
- Equipped with two 1.5 inch Neodymium and passive radiator drivers for exceptional sound that can fill almost any size room
- Up to 8 hours of use
- Includes extra Jacket skin (red)
- Dimensions: 7.15 x 6.23 x 5.84 inches
- Weight: 2.20 lbs.
Follow Sakar International here:
Buy It: You can purchase The Jacket for $129.99 from the Verizon Wireless website.
* Thank you to Altec Lansing for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*