A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
If you are looking for a fun family activity and eye-catching centerpiece this holiday season, check out this great idea from Driscoll's!
Very Berry Holiday Tree
- Four 1-kb containers of fresh Driscoll strawberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 slice from a carambola fruit (also known as star fruit)*
2. Push a toothpick halfway into the side of the cone, about 1/2 inch from the bottom edge. Secure a strawberry to the toothpick, piercing it through the stem end. Secure another strawberry right next to the first one. Continue securing strawberries to the cone in circular rows up to its top, covering the cone completely. Secure the reserved strawberry to the top of the tree.
3. Remove some mint leaves from the bunch of mint and tuck them between the berries, placing them at about 3-inch intervals.
4. Secure the star-shaped carambola or mango slice to the top of the cone using a toothpicks
Buy It: You can purchase Driscoll's berries at your local retailer!
* Thank you to Driscoll's for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*