A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Kitchens often become the gathering place for families and friends during the holidays. Incorporate style and convenience in your home before guests arrive with Pfister’s Pasadena Slate faucet.
The exclusive Slate finish is smudge-proof, so it resists the build up of fingerprints or water stains that usually appear after frequent use. Its pull-down feature allows for versatile use and no messes in a crowded kitchen.
A truly versatile design, the Pasadena pull-down kitchen faucet is a transitional piece that defies definition to complement a variety of decorative settings. The Slate finish has all the versatility of stainless steel, but more refined and resilient. The rich, organic hue complements a variety of surfaces from traditional stainless to modern black, while the exquisite, hand-brushed texture sets it apart. The patented Pfinish Guard preserves the finish's natural shine and resists spots and fingerprints. A winning combination of beauty and brawn, Slate is sure to be the new classic
It also features:
- Pfinish Guard - finish protection for a spotless brilliance
- Compliments GE slate appliances
- AccuDock - advanced sprayhead docking technology
- Pforever seal features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Meets NSF low lead standards
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole installation, with optional deck-plate included
- TiteSeal mounting eliminates need for plumber's putty
- Flex-line 36 in. supply lines attached with 3/8 in. female connection
- Installation tool included
- 60 in. braided nylon hose
- Includes matching soap dispenser
- Single metal lever handle, ADA compliant
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
Buy It: You can purchase Pfister’s Pasadena Slate Kitchen faucet for $188 from Home Depot
Win It: Pfister is generously offering (1) Pasadena Slate Kitchen Faucet to a lucky winner!
Enter here for a chance to win: