A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
When we travel with our children or are at a location where our normal baby monitor goes out of range, we are usually out of luck and have, therefore, been searching for a better baby monitoring solution...especially with our new one on the way!
So when we saw that D-Link introduced the new Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L), we were so excited to try the most versatile and full-featured baby monitoring solution available on the market today. Providing easy at-home and remote monitoring, new parents can easily check on their babies using a smartphone or tablet via the free mydlink Baby Mobile app and service.
The Wi-Fi Baby Camera offers several easy features to help parents keep an eye on their little ones, including 720p HD resolution for crisp and clear video, integrated motion and sound detection to alert parents of movement and loud noises like crying, temperature sensing to indicate whether a room becomes too hot or too cold, and integrated lullabies to help soothe. The camera is also equipped with night vision technology for 24/7 monitoring and a microSD card slot for on-board recording to ensure no details or special moments are overlooked.
Whether a new parent, working parent or a neurotic parent obsessed with keeping the little ones safe, D-Link has pulled out all the stops for its new tricked-out Wi-Fi Baby Camera.
We absolutely LOVE this camera and how it allows us to keep an eye on our children from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection and even share the camera feed with grandparents and babysitters. Enjoy a range of features, from HD video, integrated motion and sound detection, to temperature sensing, automatic night-vision, integrated lullabies, and video recording.
No matter where we are or how far the range is, the Wi-Fi Baby Camera turns any mobile device into a versatile baby monitoring solution.
Staying connected is a priority for new parents and the Wi-Fi Baby camera provides a quick and convenient way to monitor your baby using your smartphone or tablet device.
Another special touch that they offer for this great camera is pink and blue rings to match the color of the baby’s room!
Check out these other great features:
- HD Resolution/Pinch-Zoom* – Provides rich detail and high image quality; pinch and zoom capabilities to see things up close
- Mobile App Support – Three easy steps to set up the camera and then enjoy local or remote monitoring of your baby on a mobile device with the free mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app (available for iOS and Android devices)
- MicroSD Card Slot – Automatically records video on a microSD card when motion or sound is detected; replay recorded video clips
- Record Video Clips – The mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app allows you to take snapshots or video clips and save directly to your mobile device for viewing and sharing
- Automatic Night Vision – See your baby up to 15 feet away in the dark via night mode
- Micro USB Power Input – Ideal for traveling and on-the-go monitoring, the baby camera can be powered by an external battery pack (not included)
- Temperature Sensor and LED* – Temperature display available on the Baby Camera Monitor app; receive push alerts when temperature levels are outside the set range
- Instant Push Alerts – Receive push notifications anytime noise or motion is detected
- Sound/Motion Detection – Sound/motion sensor triggers push alerts or recording
- Lullabies – Five pre-recorded lullabies to help soothe child
- Two-Way Audio – Listen to and talk to your baby
- mydlink Service – Remotely watch your baby on your mobile device via 3G, Wi-Fi, or 4G LTE
- Color Coordinated – Apply pink or blue rings to personalize camera for your baby’s room
Buy It: The D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L) is available for $179.99 at Amazon.com.
* Thank you to D-Link for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*