A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
I am the first one to admit I am forgetful - with two children and one on the way, I definitely have "pregnancy brain" and "mommy brain" all in one! :)
So when I saw MedCenter's Personalized Reminder Alarm, I knew it was perfect for forgetful people like me that have important things to remember!
As imperfect as us human beings can be, there are many times that we forget important things. Even things that happen on a recurring basis, such as: taking medication, or walking the dog can be a little challenging to remember on a daily or weekly basis.
MedCenter's Personalized Reminder Alarm has (6) ten-second personalized reminder alarms with a red acknowledgement button on top of clock shuts the alarm off just for the current alarm period.
The “Your Minder Personal Alarm Clock” is the newest addition to the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock lineup. They have listened to their customers and have answered their many requests for a clock that can record their own voice and play back a personal alarm or reminder for each alarm. The “Your Minder Alarm Clock” also includes 2 additional daily alarms, an optional DC adapter (included) and the new “Easy Set” mechanics. MedCenter Organizer is sold seperately.
• RECORD UP TO (6) OF YOUR OWN ALARM MESSAGES to alert users when it's time to take medication, get out of bed, walk the dog, etc.
• Set up to (6) DIFFERENT DAILY ALARM times
• LOUD speaker volume ensures the alarm is heard
• Works with (2) AA Batteries (included) or 120V AC Power Adaptor for use in the United States (sold separately)
The Possibilities are Endless: Record anything!
• "Happy Birthday!"
• "Don't forget to take your heart medication"
• "Pick the kids up at the soccer field"
• "Today is the big meeting with the new client"
1) A loved ones voice can be used for all or some of the alarms.
2) A great way for a loved one living far away to hear other loved ones voices.
3) A great gift for Grandma or Grandpa especially with the grand children's personalized reminder messages:
"Good morning Grandma, don't forget to take your morning medications!"
"Dad don't forget to eat lunch and take the dog for a walk!"
"It's 4:30 PM please start working on your home work!"
Buy It: You can purchase the Your Minder Personal Recording Alarm Clock and Adapter for $54.95 from MedCenter
* Thank you to MedCenter for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*