A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Less than four weeks until Baby #3 is here!!! And, although I have to wait probably about 6 more months before I use it, I am really excited about my new Bentwood Highchair for my new baby!
I love how small it folds up, especially with our small space right now! The wood finish complements any home décor and is so stylish. Plus, it is really easy to keep clean with a front adjustable tray with removable dishwasher safe tray!
Most of all, I love that this high chair will be with my child from the first feeding to up 50 lbs!! My children are so short that I know they will need to use it as the table booster!
Check out these other features:
- Infant insert is for newborn feeding only.
- Seat pad has a vinyl coating.
- Compact fold for easy storage.
- Can be used as a table booster for toddlers.
- Maximum weight is 50 lbs.
- For ages 6 to 36 months.
- One-year warranty
Buy It: You can purchase the Bentwood Highchair for $174.99 from Summer Infant's website
* Thank you to Summer Infant for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*