A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
The day I stepped into my local Savers store, my life changed forever.
Now with Halloween approaching, Savers was the first thought for me when I started thinking about my children's Halloween costumes. They have an awesome selection of new and used Halloween costumes and I just love this Elsa costume for my daughter this Halloween! She would LOVE that!
Savers thrift stores also recently released their fifth annual Halloween Survey and the report is chock full of interesting data like these stats:
· 30% of adults look to traditional themes like vampires or witches for costume inspiration, while 31% get ideas from pop culture, like movies, TV shows and celebrities.
· Holiday creep is on: 82% of those who usually dress up plan well in advance – on average, preparing for the big day two and a half months ahead of time!
· With the “selfie” bigger than ever, more than 60% of social media users who dress up report their social networks will impact their costume choices.
· Prince George is costume royalty this year with respondents picking him as “Best Celebrity Child Costume,” beating out Queen Bey’s Blue Ivy Carter.
· Americans believe Lady Gaga will take home the award for best Halloween costume this year, followed by Ellen DeGeneres.
· Survey respondents think Disney’s “Frozen” will glide out in front of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” and “X-Men: Days of the Future Past” for the top movie costume inspiration.
· 88% of parents report their children dress up for Halloween, and more than 50% let their kids have free reign over their costume choice.
So this Halloween get BIG SAVINGS on your Halloween costumes - whether for you, your children, or adults, they have a great selection and they are at a great price!
You can find your local Savers store here