A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
We had our first snow last week here in Minnesota and my children were A LOT more excited about it than I was! :)
They love to bundle up in all their snow gear and play and stomp in the snow! My daughter was especially excited this year for the first snow because she had super cute new snow boots to wear and she couldn't wait to wear them outside (she has been wearing them around the house all day instead!) :)
These SNOWGYPSY girl's boots from KAMIK are so cute, comfy and warm! They keep my daughter's feet toasty and dry and she loves the purple color and the faux fur!
Check Out All the Features:* Waterproof nylon upper
* Fixed fleece & foam insulation
* Moisture wicking lining
* Faux fur snow collar & gusset tongue
* One pull bungee lacing system with Kamik’s easy grab lace lock
* Waterproof, lightweight & flexible synthetic RubberHe shell
* Kamik’s SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
* Height 10 inches/Weight 1.68 lbs. (per pair)
* Comes in Kids Sizes 1-7; Child Sizes 8-13; Available colors include: Black, Fuchsia, White, Lavender
These Kamik boots are a great addition to any child's snow wardrobe this winter!
You can purchase the KAMIK Snowgypsy boots for an Approx. Retail Price of $59.99 from online and retail locations.
* Thank you to Salba Chia for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*