A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
The best way to keep your feet warm this winter is ThermaCELL Heated Insoles! For having fun outdoors, nothing beats ThermaCELL Heated Insoles to keep feet cozy, enabling you endure the cold longer in comfort.
With a rechargeable battery, cordless remote and built-in thermostat, ThermaCELL ProFLEX are the best choice for skiers and snowboarders.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles transformed how time is spent outdoors by bringing heat to your feet and is now introducing a one-of-a-kind heated insole with new features, including extended use and increased flexibility. The ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX has more features and functionality than any other foot warming option available on the market today.
Product features give consumers who work or play outdoors the option of braving the elements longer with additional comfort. The removable, rechargeable battery can easily and quickly be changed while the insole remains in the boot or shoe. By purchasing additional battery packs (sold separately), consumers can have extra batteries ready to reload into their insoles, ensuring all-day warmth. The batteries can be charged by using the included wall charger or any USB port. Other features of the insole include the use of a more flexible material for easy insertion into a variety of shoes or boots. The battery cover is made from Poron®, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion that is comfortable and resilient.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX product features include:* Rechargeable, removal battery that can be changed without removing insole from footwear; the battery is covered in Poron, an antimicrobial, shock-absorbing cushion
* Made from Polyurethane foam that is breathable, conducts heat efficiently, and offers great shape retention and shock absorbency
* Wall charger and USB cable are included so insoles can be charged from any wall outlet or USB port
* The wires on the battery charger can be disconnected and used as a protective carrying case for the batteries
* Insoles are highly water-resistant to protect electronics and are manufactured using a unique protection process
* Utilizes one-of-a-kind patent-pending technology
* Batteries charge in four hours or less and last up to five hours per charge
* Made for men and women, the ProFLEX Insoles are customizable to fit any shoe size from a women’s 4.5 to a men’s 14 and are available in: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles ProFLEX are highly water resistant, function well in damp environments and work interchangeably with shoes, boots and waders. Their versatility allows the freedom to slip them into different footwear, depending on the activity. The lightweight soft cushion design provides additional shock absorption for all-day comfort.
You can purchase the original Heated Insoles sell for $100-$130 and the more flexible PROFLEX sell for $150-$179 from a local retailer.
* Thank you to ThermaCELL for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*