A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Before you head out for the drive to your destination this holiday season, you first need to figure out the best route you are going to take to get there. Sure, you have the address, but sometimes it isn’t always as easy as jumping in the car, plugging the address into your TomTom GO and getting to your destination on time –there’s going to be some traffic along the way.
TomTom GO personal navigation device series fully integrates traffic and weather updates (rain and snow) into the navigation experience. Although navigation used to be about getting people to unfamiliar destinations, for TomTom it’s now about empowering drivers with easy access to the information they need to make the smartest driving decisions, every day.
The all new TomTom GO has been completely re-designed to put you in control of your drive. Make the smartest driving decisions by knowing precisely what is going on around you and what lies ahead. Experience a new world of navigation.
What's New• Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Get to your destination faster with precise and accurate, real-time information.
• 3D Maps: See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D.
• Pinch to Zoom: Simply Pinch to Zoom on the interactive map to find places and explore more of the world around you.
• Tap & Go: Use Tap & Go to instantly get a route to your destination. Save time and get moving faster.
• Quick Search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results.
• Route Bar: Essential traffic and travel information at a glance.
• Speak & Go: Control your device with the sound of your voice. feaTures
• 5” (GO 500) or 6” (GO 600) Capacitive Touch Screen
• Pre-installed with a map of US, CAN & MEX
• Lifetime Map Updates
• Free Daily Map Changes from the TomTom Map Share community
• Advanced Lane Guidance
• Spoken Street Names
• Click & Go Mount
• IQ Routes • QuickGPSfix
What’s in The Box
• TomTom GO 500 or TomTom GO 600 device
• Click & Go Mount
• Adhesive Disk
• Car charger & USB cable for computer
• Quick start guide
You can purchase the TomTom Go 600 for $169.99 from the TomTom website.