A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Wine and dine your family and friends while giving back this holiday season through Gallo Family Vineyards' Every Cork Counts program, an initiative that supports Meals On Wheels Association of America and its mission to end senior hunger.
For each cork returned to the Winery via text, email or mail through December 31, 2014, a $1 donation will be made to Meals On Wheels Association of America (specifics on the return process included below). Over the past five years, Gallo Family Vineyards has collected thousands of corks and donated more than $250,000 to support the needs of seniors in communities across the country.
How to return corks with Gallo Family Vineyards' Every Cork Counts
- Snap a picture of a single Gallo Family Vineyards cork or cap and text, upload or email it to make it count
- Text the photo and the word GALLO to 811811 and follow the subsequent instructions on how to submit the Gallo cork or cap photo
- Message and data rates, and other carrier-specific rates and applicable taxes may apply
- Email the Gallo cork or cap photo to email@example.com
- Limit one cork or cap per photo per text/email and up to ten corks or caps per day per phone number/email address. All corks or caps must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on December 31, 2014
- Mail your Gallo Family Vineyards corks or caps to Gallo Family Vineyards 2014 Every Cork Counts, P.O. Box 3017, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-3017.
I am a HUGE fan of Gallo Family Vineyards wine - their Moscato is to die for! And their Every Cork Counts campaign is an awesome campaign and easy to be a part of!
Offer great wine this holiday season and make a difference at the same time with the Every Cork Counts campaign!
* Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*