A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
One of the most time consuming things to do when my children start to eat solid food and chew on bigger pieces of food instead of baby food is cutting up the food into small pieces. It gets to be so time consuming and can actually start hurting my hand after awhile! :)
So I am so excited to now own the easy to use, time saving BiteSizers Mealtime Scissors! Keep one at home, one in the diaper bag and one at grandma's house - they are so great to use at every meal!
I love how it cuts your food down to the right size faster than a fork & knife – straight into their bowl. Small enough to keep another pair in the diaper bag, or one at Grandma's.
* easy to use, convenient way to prep and share food with baby and toddler
* one handed cutting (no more standing over child with knife and fork)
* promotes healthy eating by exposing children early to the full range of flavors and textures
* all-in-one tool for all foods
* snap on cap keeps blades clean and closed when on the go
* built in sizer shows recommended food size according to experts
These easy-to-use, convenient toddler and baby food scissors cut kid's food down to size faster than a fork and knife. BiteSizers are built with certified food-safe materials and come with a snap-on cap and a built-in Sizer Guide. They allow you to prep and share your food with your child anywhere you eat quickly and easily.
GOOD for them. FAST for you.
You can purchase the BiteSizers Mealtime Scissors for $19.99 from the Mixed Pears website.
* Thank you to Mixed Pears for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*