A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
I am such a sucker for cute baby shoes. It is seriously one of my weaknesses!
My son will be walking before I know it, and I can't wait to put his new pair of ikiki Shoes shoes on him!
They recently came out with a completely new line of squeaky shoes and baby booties designed specifically for developing feet. They used to be called Yochi squeaky shoes and now they changed to ikiki shoes and have made them even better with new features like an adjustable squeaker and new characters for your little one to fall in love with.
Plus, I love that ikiki shoes use only the best materials for developing feet. Squeaky shoes have been recommended by physical therapists and pediatricians to help toddlers learn to walk and reinforce good walking habits. That makes them perfect for crawlers learning to walk, toddlers learning to take proper heel-to-toe steps, or anyone who wants walking to be fun.
There are other squeaky shoes out there, but you can’t turn off the squeaker without taking the whole thing out. Not only does that make it easy to lose the squeaker, but it could also turn it into a choking hazard. That’s why we created our patented adjustable squeaker that can be turned on or off with the flip of a switch.
I received the super cute Mr. Barkles shoes!
Check out these other FEATURES:
- Adjustable squeaker that turns on and off with the flip of a switch
- Soft, breathable materials for a roomy, comfortable fit
- Our own version of the high top that gives support without hugging the ankle or causing discomfort.
- A unique character with its own name, life and story
- Soft, grippy, flexible soles.
You can purchase ikiki shoes for $21.95 from the ikiki shoes online store.
* Thank you to ikiki shoes for their product for review! Disclosure - This product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.*