A product was given for review for my honest opinion. No other compensation was given.
Sarah Haverstick, Safety Advocate and certified Child Passenger Safety Technician for Evenflo, has the following tips to ensure your family gets to their sunny destination safely:
1. Invest in a seat that will grow with your child.
Combination car seats are forward-facing only car seats that allow you to use a harness for your child and then remove the harness to use the seat as a booster.
- Car seat option: Evenflo ADVANCED Transitions 3-in-1 Combination Seat
- This NEW 3-in-1 seat can be used as a harness booster, a belt-positioning booster or a no-back booster to accommodate your growing child.
- Seat features SureSafe™ Installation, Buckle Pockets, Dual Cup Holders and more.
2. Keep your child comfortable and cool during the warm weather.Remember to pack extra water bottles to keep your child hydrated during the summer months.
- Car seat option: Evenflo Evolve Platinum 3-in-1 Harnessed Booster Car Seat
- This line of car seats is exclusively available at Babies “R” Us and features NASA-developed “Outlast” technology, which is a temperature regulating fabric that keeps children comfortable in hot weather by actively absorbing and storing hot and cold temperatures and releasing as needed.
3. Not traveling very far this spring?
Did you know that 85% of crashes involving children occur 20 minutes or less from home? All children 12 and under should be buckled in the back seat and big kids under 4’ 9” tall should be in a booster seat. A booster seat like the RightFit Belt-Positioning Booster can reduce the risk of injury in a crash by 45% for children ages 4-8.